GazeParser is an open-source library for low-cost gaze tracking, parsing and visualizing.
- GazeParser 0.10.0 is released. Manual calibration mode is added. Re-mesuring calibration data is supprted.
GazeParser/SimpleGazeTracker 0.10.0 is NOT COMPATIBLE with that of 0.9.0 or former.
Windows installers of SimpleGazeTracker were rebuilt because they didn’t include necessary DLLs. Setup project extension for VisualStudio 2013 seems not to find dependent DLLs at least in the same way as VisualStudio 2010 does. To include dependent DLLs, they were added to setup project manually. This may cause trouble if you want to build SimpleGazeTracker for Windows from the source distribution.
- GazeParser 0.9.0 is released. Main updates are following. See ChangeLog for detail.
- SimpleGazeTracker FlyCapture2 edition for Linux is released.
- Camera Image can be viewed while recording. See Recording.
- Error dialog is shown when initialization of SimpleGazeTracker fails.
- Default data viewer is replaced with wxPython-based version.
Please cite following paper if you use this software.